Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Amazing Week

Wow. This past week was amazing. Though I enjoyed going back to Powhatan, I believe what made it great was the adults and boys that I spent the week with. They made it memorable and fun.


I was grateful for the opportunity to blog. Not only did it give many of you an opportunity to see what your boys were up to (thanks to all those who have emailed me), but it gave me an opportunity to record this event for myself.


So as I mentioned before, I hope to have a web album of photos up by they end of the week…stay tuned!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.