Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, August 6, 2007

Thoughts and Photos

So I was thinking about the fact that politicians and people often denounce moral restrictions on their lives by saying, "I don't believe that there are no moral absolutes" but moments later say things like, "That's not right...something must be done about that". If there are no moral absolutes, there is nothing by which they can judge whether something is right or wrong. Though they try to have it both ways, they really can't, but few are willing to challenge people on this. The funniest thing is that people make the statement, "there are no absolutes!" The question that comes to my mind is, "is that an absolute?" Similar to the "I think, therefore I am" self evident reasoning that since I can question my existence I must exist, because there is an absolute in declaring there are no absolutes there must always be absolutes. So next time someone tries to denounce morality absolutes but in the next breath condemn something as wrong, challenge their logic...ask them if there are absolutes :-D

Ok, I have just uploaded today over two hundred photos from Summer Camp for you all to view. Just click on the links below to view the photos!

Camp Powhatan 1
Camp Powhatan 2
Camp Powhatan 3
Artistic Powhatan

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.