Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, July 20, 2007

Internet and Camp

So I would like to take this moment to thank my sponsor, Panera Bread....

I love Panera Bread, not only do they have pretty good food, but all of their store provide wireless internet free! I once was out of town for one of my brothers races, and I needed to do school work, so I searched before I went to the race and found a Panera Bread nearby. So I ended up going over there a couple of times to use the internet so I could complete my school work. I also love the environment in their stores. At this moment I am outside in a patio like area with cool Jazz playing in the background.

Anyway, I am going out of town for a week starting tomorrow! I am going as an adult leader to summer camp with my younger brother's boy scout troop. With it being in the mountains, I am not sure that they will have internet access for the adult leaders to use, but I am hopeful :-D. If so, I will be blogging live from summer camp...so stay tuned!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.