Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, December 7, 2007

Want to know something?

So I am going to let you in on a little secret I have never told anyone...I really like seeing girls wear scarfs! Seriously! I know it may sound odd, but I find a very smartly dressed girl wearing a scarf very attractive! Who knows why this is...but I do.

Now that I have told you all that, here is a random photo from the vault of my personal photography taken over the years. I think I am going to start including a photo with each of my post to give you more reasons to come back!

This one is from over a year ago. I took it while siting on the beach of Kiptopeke State Park located on the eastern shore. The lights you see running along the horizon are from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. I love camping at Kiptopeke, it is one of the few places on the east coast where you can see a sunset on the beach.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.