Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Panera Bread and snow

So I am currently sitting in a Panera Bread about to start doing more School work on my vacation. I sat in this store for over six hours yesterday and I probably will be here a few hours again. Despite the fact that I actually have to do the school work, I am very grateful that there was a Panera up here for me to do this at. I’m not quite sure what the rest of my family is going to do today without me, but at least by tomorrow I will be able to join them because I will be completely done with this work!

It’s funny to be at a ski resort near Christmas and there is practically no real snow anywhere! The weather is about 40F and clear. Haha…at least we have what appears to be man made snow on the runs!

Talking about the lack of snow...today's photo is from a winter when Virginia Beach actually got some snow!


I believe this was the winter of 04-05. It also happened to be just after I purchased my Nikon D70.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.