Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Vacation and Lights

It is amazing, for the first time in a while, my family is going on a “vacation”. We are going to the Massanutten Resort near Harrisonburg, VA. It should be a lot of fun. We are leaving right after church tomorrow, so I am busy working now on getting all of my work done beforehand. Reviewing their website, it appears that they do have Internet, but charge a fee. Hmmm, I may be making a visit to the Panera Bread in Harrisonburg to submit some last minute schoolwork instead.

Creative photography inspiration has been hitting me recently, so instead of pulling out one of my photos from the vault, here is a photo that’s still hot out of the oven!

This was taken using a 30 second exposure at f22. Essentially, I turned the air into a canvas for my paintbrush, which resembled a Maglight. To view more of these, visit my Creativity! album.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.