Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Political and Photography

Alright, so I have several things on my mind. First, I believe that I have decided to do some political analysis of the GOP candidates while on Christmas break. Up to this point, I have not written much on the topic, yet I do have some opinion of the candidates. I believe that rather than just point blank support one above the rest, I am going to give my pros and cons for each of the major candidates...so stay tuned!

Second, I miss photography!

Many of you are scratching your heads right now going, "What, for the last couple of days all I have seen in your hand is a camera!" That is true, yet when I mean, photography, I do not mean simply taking pictures. I mean the process of finding and capturing a view or aspect that reflects more of an artisan's paint brush rather than a scribe's pen. This desire within has been prompted by a new widget I installed that gives me a daily sample of some of the photos that can be found on flickr. I love composition and use of vivid colors! I love the attempt to capture the inherent beauty of God's creation in a sliver of time. It's simply amazing.

So with that, here is my photo of the post!

This was taken in the theater of the former Virginia Beach Pavilion shortly before it was tore down to make room for the new Convention Center. I have always found theaters great places for photographic creativity.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.