Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Engaging Learning

It feels like we have just barely started school and we are also into the third week of session A! Classes are going so fast, but I am very glad to be back into the work. In fact, one of my classes, Communication Ethics, is turing out to be very interesting. I believe that one of the things that excites me most about the class is that I will be doing a communication ethics analysis project that focuses on a subject of my choosing! I can tell you now, that the subject is going to be about President Ronald Reagan and how ethics played into this communication with the American people!

It is always invigorating when you are allowed to focus what you are learning onto a topics that personally engages you. It really helps bring the focus of the class home to the student.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.