Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm back!

I apologies to all my readers out there for my period of inactivity. I have in fact been so active recently that I have failed to take time to write. The funny thing about being so active is that now I have finally decided to take the time to write, little is coming to me. So since I do not have anything to say at this moment, I will leave you with this:

"The opinions you have of people in your life affects them profoundly. Dr. J. Sterling Livingston, formerly of the Harvard Business School and founder of the Sterling Institute management consulting firm, observed, 'people perform consistently as they perceive you expect them to perform" (Maxwell & Parrott, 2005).

John Maxwell & Les Parrott,
25 Ways to Win With People


How do you perceive those in your life?

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.