Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Campus and Undergrads

So I am sitting outside of the Com building as I am about to go to my class. The campus here at Regent is amazing...but what I find even more amazing is all of the new Undergrads that can be seen walking around the campus during the day. I believe that you guys are the start of something great and I am proud to take my last year of classes along side you all. I hope that all of you all are really starting to get connected in your classes and that you are enjoying being here as much as I am enjoying you guys being here! This Fall is going to be amazing!

Also, Remember Fall Fun Fest is still to come!!!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.