Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, September 10, 2007

Amazing Resourses

Today I took advantage of one of CSD's Lunch with a Professor and had lunch in a group setting with Dean of the Government School, Mr. Charles Dunn. It was amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it. Being at Regent, I have had the opportunity to meet many remarkable individuals of great accomplishments, and Dean Dunn is just one of those individuals. He has so much wisdom and experience in the field I feel called to, so I soaked up every word he spoke today. I also got to see an aspect I had yet seen of him, a man of deep and undeniable reliance upon his Lord and Savior. I encourage you, take opportunity of being at Regent to meet and get to know the remarkable faculty we have here. Also take opportunity of CSD resourses they regularly provide.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.