Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Behind the Scenes

Wow, Regent's Commencement this year was great! I am now very much looking forward to mine next year. Hopefully I will have some photos from Commencement up for everyone to view soon!

I have a lot of things that I want to write about on my blog. They are pretty much thoughts and ideas that I have pondered for the past couple of days, yet time restricts me from being able to do so right now. As many of you know, the summer semester began as of today, so I am right back into school work. In addition to my class over the summer, I need to begin preparing for the LSAT. So with all that said and until time allows me to write with you more, I leave you with this video from behind the scences of my campaign video. Thanks to everyone who took the time to voted!

1 comment:

sarahc said...

i adore the videos paul!

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.