Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How well do you know me?

I have decided to make this blog a like more interactive and maybe even help you learn a little bit more about me. Answer the following question.

Which one of the following is false:

(A) I canoed/whitewater rafted over 60 miles on a river over a week’s period.

(B) I took tap dancing lessons for one year.

(C) I played on a Baseball team as a shortstop for two seasons with a batting average of .291.

Have fun! Two of the answers are true (obviously) and one is completely false, not an ounce of truth in it!

And oh, please answer the question before you try to comment (that way you are not influenced by other's answers).

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.