Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Something Awesome is Coming!

So I have this sense that God has something awesome for me just around the corner. The events of today have pretty much confirmed it. So far today an accident blocking the road near my house cost me an extra forty minutes worth of driving, my laptop issued a loud and ominous beeping and promptly stopped working, my cell's display stopped working, and to top it all off, my keys got caught in a bench and poked a hole into my jean's back pocket. Many of those things has cause my school productivity to be no where near were it should have been. So I have lost some time needed for school.

The great things is, I have had a peace throughout it all. I know that no weapon formed against me shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17, Romans 8:31) because God is for me. So as I see it, this is a salvo by the enemy to cause me to somehow get off of the track I am currently on because he knows I am about to get blessed! The enemy is trying to get me distracted on the little things so I will missed the big thing God is about to do in my life! Praise God that my advancing is dangerous enough to the enemy that he deeds it a threat!

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."

--Romans 8:37

Praise God!!!

1 comment:

Sanna said...

AMEN!


seriously... I know God is about to do something awesome... for alot of people....

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.