Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Paul Boller for RUC OLAM Representatives

Hello my name is Paul Boller. We may have meet on campus, or maybe on a blackboard discussion room. You make have even read my blog, which can be found on the Regent Undergrad’s website. For those of you who I have yet to have the opportunity to meet, I am an OLAM student here at Regent Undergrad. I am about to turn 21 and have been a student here at Regent for almost two years.

Recently the Regent Undergraduate Council, also known as RUC, called for a special election. The election was called because in our last general election, representative positions went unfilled, one of which was an OLAM representative seat. Today I am speaking with you because I want to be your OLAM representative.

RUC as well as Regent as a whole is experiencing a lot of changes. Less than two years ago Regent began its full four-year program. Since then RUC and Regent have grown a lot, working to best meet the needs of student like you and I. Despite the remarkable growth RUC and Regent has experienced, they have much more to come … and I want to be a part of that process. I am committed to seeing RUC and Regent grow and change to continue to deliver Regent Students the premier in Christian education.

If you would like to help spread the word…or just learn about me, please visit PaulWBoller.com. From there you will find links that will connect you to my Regent Blog and other various things. Below I have also provided some links.

In the campus library the school motto, Christian Leadership to Change the World, is proudly displayed for people to see as they enter the building. Together, you and I can help Regent to best train Christian leaders who will change the world. Please help out in this process by taking a few moments to log into Genisys to vote.

Thank you for your time. I forward to meeting you either on campus or online. I also look forward to serving you as your OLAM Representative.

- Paul

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.