Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I wanted it to say Captain America

Since I did a quiz for my last post, I figured I do it again. I think they are fun and in some small and weird way actually do tell you a bit about who I am.







Which Marvel character are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Iron Man

Iron Man is a billionaire named Tony Stark. He has no actual powers, but he does have a suit that lets him fly, shoot energy beams, and makes him almost invincible. That's pretty cool.

Iron Man




100%

Captain America




95%

Storm




75%

Cyclops




65%

Spider-man




60%

Wolverine




50%

Daredevil




50%

Nightcrawler




45%

The Hulk




40%

The Human torch




35%


No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.