Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Doors are Locked!

Ok, I got up early this morning so I could get to Campus before work to get some schoolwork done. As it turned, I got here so early that all of the buildings are still locked! I really never had this though cross my mind that I would be unable to get in and thus be sitting outside in the brisk morning air without a way to get in!

````````

Alright, the doors have been opened and I am now in! Moral of the story, know when they unlock the doors!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.