Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last week or so

So I have been very busy, even on Fall break! While on Spring break I got to read a bit of a book I have been wanting to read for a while, Crusader, Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism. I also got to hang out with my Grandparents some. And on the last day of the Spring break, I had the opportunity to hand out in the Commons with some of the new Undergrads! I enjoyed my break greatly.

Now though, I must as everyone else get back into the swing of things. I have Ethics and Research Methods this sessions. With starting classes back up and doing other things, I have been re-asking myself the question of "What are my priorities?" I have so many things that I would love to do, yet more and more I realize that my time to a degree is finite and I must be intentional in choosing to pursue what is important while leaving aside things that are not.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.