Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, October 8, 2007

End of Session A

It is amazing how this session is almost over! In a little over a week, everyone will be handing in their last assignments and will be going on what must be the Undergrad's first Fall Break. For the past session, I have been taking all communication classes. Though I have throughly enjoyed taking these classes, in some ways I am looking forward to getting back to the classes within my OLAM major. I believe that I have become somewhat attached to these classes over my time here at Regent. I also look forward to those classes because they may be filled with other OLAM students who I haven't seen in a while. Though I plan to thoroughly enjoy Fall Break, I am looking forward to session B!


Video of the day!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.