Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, March 12, 2007

Soul Central!

So Session D has begun. Break was good, yet I am glad that school has began again. I know that my being at Regent at this time is preparation for my future, so that gives me a since of satisfaction during the school year.

Are any of you looking for a place to connect to other young people in the area? Well, I would like to invite to Soul Central. Soul Central is Wave Churches’ 18-30 age group and it is absolutely amazing! The environment is such that anyone can come, especially those who do not currently have a relationship with Christ (of course that status may change for them after going!).



Carl Lentz (the guy in the photo with the blue background) is the young adults pastor at Soul Central and for the most part gives the weekly message. He is absolutely amazing and on fire. He exudes so much energy during his messages that you sit there wondering when is he going to get tired and slow down. To most amazement, he never does!!!



It begins every Wednesday at 8:00pm over at Wave Church (click on the link below for directions). I encourage you to stop by! As amazing as Carl’s preaching style is, the messages are even better and will have you leaving pumped and energized!


For more info, click here!

1 comment:

Kyle Graham said...

Paul,

Great looking posts! I have enjoyed several of your posts... thus I am commenting on them! In particular, you 18-30 group at South Central sounds amazing. It's too bad they discriminate against old folks like me! Having been a Christian for only a fraction of my life, it is amazing to see the youngens like you on fire for God and letting the whole world know it! This world needs your energy and for all you fired up youngens to stay blazing for the comming decades.

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.