Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, July 7, 2008

Thanks and God Bless

Well, this past May I graduated from Regent with my Bachelors in Organizational leadership and Management. It has been an amazing journey that I started some three years ago, transferring in with over thirty credits from a local community college. Through the process of earning my Bachelors, I have had many experiences that have provide me opportunities to grow and develop, as well as the opportunity to develop many friendships which I believe will have lasting influence and importance in my life. I am grateful that I responded to the call these few short years ago to attend Regent. I know that coming to his school was a venue through which God has helped me to grow and continue on the path of His calling. Though I have closed the last pages of this chapter of my life, it really is just a chapter in the book of my life. For that matter, it really is just the turning of the next page. This fall I will be returning to Regent to begin my joint degree in Government and Law. Just as I know that Regent was God plan for me then, I know that I am on the path for continued development now. With that, I just wanted to sign off this blog properly by letting you know what I was up to. If you have enjoyed reading this blog, you can follow more of my writings on my personal blog, which can be found at PaulBoller.com. Thank you so much for your readership and I hope this blog has at times has made you laugh, smile, or think. Thanks and God Bless.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Paul Boller, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.